Flexible, typical work week is M-F, 8:30am – 5pm – occasional after hours or weekend implementations are necessary.
The primary role for this IT professional will be to develop, document and maintain various custom applications that are critical to our organizations success. The right person for this position is a team player, approachable, able to change directions, organized, and has the ability to work independently on projects and as well collaborate with their peers. This person must be able to learn quickly and be dynamic in their role.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop, document, and maintain custom ASP.NET sites used throughout the organization.
- Develop and troubleshoot code and SQL stored procedures.
- Analyze and follow order and data flow between various systems.
- Interact with project owners to collaboratively design and implement new applications and enhancements to existing applications.
- Create and maintain documentation for both project analysis and for completed projects.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Required Knowledge / Experience:
- ASP.NET, VB .NET, and VB script
- SQL 2012/2016, Stored Procedures, Table design, and Reporting Services
- Preferred Knowledge / Experience: Visual Studio 2015/2017, Team Foundation Server, mobile application design, basic IIS understanding
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively in with the development team.
- Must be a highly-motivated self-starter capable of prioritizing multiple request streams.